Submissions now open for the 2021-2022 Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant (GRNVCLG)!
Receive funding to implement a rural nursing learning opportunity, while working virtually with nurse educators and students from around the globe!
The Matson Halverson Christiansen Hamilton (MHCH) Foundation Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant (GRNVCLG) provides funding that promotes collaboration, learning and global connections. Applicants must partner with an international university or organization and co-apply, so that nursing students and nurse educators can collaborate in virtual learning environments on rural population health projects. This grant opportunity encourages:
- An improved understanding of different rural cultures and population health concerns
- The use of virtual networking tools
- On-going global relationships and connections
- Creative sharing of results
2021-2022 Grant Opportunity
- Four sets of co-applicants will be awarded a $5,000 grant.
- Funding will be split 50/50 between international co-applicants so that each receives $2,500.
- Grant funding must be used between August 2021–May 2022.
- The deadline to apply is July 15, 2021.
Submission Deadline: July 15, 2021
Updates and Frequent Asked Questions:
Are educators and students of nursing programs that are not working towards a BSN degree eligible to apply for this grant? Yes! This grant is also open to programs that offer nursing diplomas. Doctoral candidates and programs are also encouraged to apply.
Interested in participating but don’t have a partner to collaborate with? Reach out to us and we will connect you! Contact Corey at email@example.com
My country’s internet connection prevents me from using the online form to submit my grant application. Is there another way to submit the grant application? Yes, while the use of the online form is preferred, the application information and additional documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My device doesn’t allow me to open the grant application pdf. Can I get the information in a different format? Yes! A Microsoft Word version of the grant application can be downloaded here.