Open Space Research Discussions
Join Us for an Open Space Discussion on Research Topics
Starting in October 2021, the GRNEN will be hosting a virtual forum for nurse researchers to gather as a community of colleagues. In addition to the online community, this real-time discussion seeks to connect members interested in similar topics of research that focus on rural health.
GRNEN Membership: There is no formal membership application process and no cost to be a member of the GRNEN.
- Provide a virtual space (platform) for researchers to discuss specific areas of research interest.
- Connect nurse researchers improve communication on how to best approach a research topic that will improve heterogenous sampling and improve generalizability of rural nursing research.
- Provide opportunities for seasoned and newer researchers to collaborate on research projects.
- Facilitate opportunities to conduct global rural nursing research.
- Encourage nurse researchers to broaden their perspective and research trajectory to have greater influence on rural health issues.
Upcoming Research Discussions
Ready to join the Discussion? Use the link below to join the meeting.
Next Discussion: October 14, 2021
Pamela Steward Fahs
Editor, Online Journal for Rural Nursing
Follow us on your favorite social media network, join our professional networking groups, or sign up for our email newsletter to stay up-to-date with all that is happening on the Global Rural Nurses Exchange Network.